Monday, July 16, 2012

Family Time in Kenya

I have been traveling in and out of Kenya for many years.  During the past few years, I have been spending up to five months of the year traveling, often in Africa, usually alone.  This week, I will be traveling in Africa with my two oldest daughters for the first time.  I trust that the trip will provide a good introduction to Africa for them.  I'll post a few updates describing the trip as we travel next week.


Elisa Joy Martin

This is Elisa Joy, my oldest daughter.  She has grown up a little bit since this photo was taken.   During recent years, she has become a powerful worship leader, writing many songs.  You can read her testimony HERE.  And  HERE is a video of her playing the piano and playing a song she wrote.



Ruby Lee Martin

This is Ruby Lee, my second oldest daughter.  She is full of energy and life, and has been wanting to visit Africa for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment